Our advisors are financial experts who can help with your day-to-day banking needs or life goals like attending college or university, buying a home, owning a business, or saving for your retirement. We treat you like a person, not a transaction. We use proven financial strategies and can customize many of our products to meet your needs.
There are five biblical principles that help you make wise financial decisions:
- Set long-term goals -Phil. 3:14
- Give generously -2 Cor. 8:1-15, Acts 20:35
- Avoid the use of debt -Prov. 22:7
- Maintain an emergency fund -Prov. 6:6-8
- Spend less than you earn -Prov. 10:4, Heb. 13:5
These principles were adapted from "Simplifying the Money Conversation" by The Ron Blue Library LLC, 2018.
Check out the most recent articles.
We can help you plan for the future using biblical principles.
Protect yourself and your loved ones in the case of injury, illness, or death.
Fight fraud with with the latest news, advice, tips and tricks.