Our advisors are financial experts who can help with your day-to-day banking needs or life goals like attending college or university, buying a home, owning a business, or saving for your retirement. We treat you like a person, not a transaction. We use proven financial strategies and can customize many of our products to meet your needs.
There are five biblical principles that help you make wise financial decisions:
- Spend less than you earn -Prov. 10:4
- Give generously -2 Cor. 8:10-11
- Avoid the use of debt -Prov. 22:7
- Maintain an emergency fund -Prov. 6:6-8
- Set long-term goals -Phil. 3:14
These principles were adapted from "Simplifying the Money Conversation" by The Ron Blue Library LLC, 2018.