Basis and Purpose
- The basis and norm for the activities of the Credit Union is the Bible, the written Word of God.
- The object of the Credit Union shall be the promotion of cooperative enterprise in the Christian community, for the purpose of providing financial services at equitable rates and
- providing mutual aid as a concrete expression of our God-given obligation to love our neighbour.
- We believe that, as God’s faithful stewards, we must use the wealth He has given for the building and coming of His kingdom in Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible, consisting of all of the books of the Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory to judge all people.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead and that those who believe in Jesus Christ as their Saviour will be blessed with eternal life.
We are ready to assist you with your banking needs