Business Banking Advisor
Located in Edmonton and Lethbridge|Posted on October 24, 2019
Be part of an organization that encourages good stewardship with service and advice from experts, modern banking technology and a comprehensive range of products. We are principled and benefit our members with low fees, great rates, and profit sharing. We support Christian organizations and provide resources to help make a difference in the world.
We are seeking a Business Banking Advisor who is ready to take their career further by adding a different sense of purpose and call to their work. At Christian Credit Union, we live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees.
What are some key responsibilities?
- Utilize your strong relationship building and portfolio management skills to develop long term relationships with our Members, delivering customized business solutions and trusted advice grounded in biblical financial principles to help Members achieve their business financial goals and find contentment with their finances.
- Apply your strong analytical and critical thinking skills to analyze financial information, assess risk, and structure credit and other financial solutions to meet regulatory, compliance and sound business practices requirements.
- Represent and actively promote the credit union within the community.
What skills and attributes does a Business Banking Advisor need to have?
- Demonstrates exemplary Christian character including a desire to promote biblical financial stewardship.
- Possesses superior sales abilities while having strong capabilities in financial analysis, critical thinking, negotiation and decision‐making.
- Communicates clearly and concisely, demonstrating strong written communication skills and effective problem-solving skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision, managing multiple tasks effectively and efficiently while demonstrating sound judgement in prioritization of work activities to achieve results.
- Possesses a drive for excellence and continuous learning.
- Demonstrates proficiency in MS Office Suite and strong computer literacy.
- Post‐secondary education in a business discipline and/or industry accreditation is preferred.
- 5-8 years of banking experience with a focus in commercial/agricultural lending and proven sales record is preferred.
A competitive salary and benefits package, deposit and loan program and education programs are all reasons to consider Christian Credit Union for your career.
Closing Date: November 15, 2019 or until position is filled.
To indicate your interest in the position, please submit your resume to:
Christian Credit Union Ltd.
Attention: Joanne Drotar, Director People & Culture
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.