Member Service Representative
Full-time|Located in Edmonton|Posted on January 14, 2019
Be part of an organization that encourages good stewardship with service and advice from experts, modern banking technology and a comprehensive range of products you need. We are principled and benefit our members with low fees, great rates, and profit sharing. We support Christian organizations and provide resources to help you make a difference in the world.
Christian Credit Union is currently seeking a dynamic, service orientated individual to join our team in the capacity of a Member Service Representative. As a Member Service Representative I (MSR), you are part of a dynamic retail branch team. Your job is to make everyone feel welcomed from the moment they contact our Edmonton Branch and assist them with their day to day banking needs.
What does an MSR do?
- Plays a critical role in delivering personalized service.
- Builds relationships with our members and helps them complete banking transactions like deposits, withdrawals, loan and bill payments, bank drafts, selling foreign currency, cashing cheques and more.
- Begin great conversations to uncover what each member wants and needs and connect them with the services or staff member that is right for them.
- Serves members quickly, efficiently and professionally.
What skills and attributes does an MSR with Christian Credit Union need to have?
- Exemplary Christian character including a desire to promote Biblical stewardship.
- Is humble, friendly, outgoing, confident, responsible and credible with a strong appreciation for strict confidentiality.
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with an aptitude towards attention to detail.
- Able to identify potential problems our members may have and a willingness to lead the discussion to help them see and solve them.
- Portray a good sense of teamwork, display a willingness to assist others and contribute to team goals by offering ideas and suggestions.
- Post-secondary education is preferred, experience is desired however is not required to apply.
Why Christian Credit Union? We live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees.
Compensation for this position will reflect the experience, training and value-add contribution that the Candidate possesses. A competitive benefits package, deposit and loan program and education programs are also available.
Closing Date: Until filled
To indicate your interest in the position, please submit your resume to:
Christian Credit Union Ltd.
Attention: Jackie Rudyk, Branch Manager
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.