Member Service Representative
Part-time|Located in Lethbridge|Posted on January 14, 2020
Be part of an organization that encourages good stewardship with service and advice from experts, modern banking technology and a comprehensive range of products. We are principled and benefit our members with low fees, great rates, and profit sharing. We support Christian organizations and provide resources to help make a difference in the world.
We are seeking a Member Service Representative (MSR) who is ready to join our team and add a different sense of purpose and call to their work. At Christian Credit Union, we live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees.
What are some key responsibilities?
- Play a critical role in delivering personalized service.
- Build relationships with our members and help them complete banking transactions like deposits, withdrawals, loan and bill payments, bank drafts, selling foreign currency, cashing cheques and more.
- Begin great conversations to uncover what each member wants and needs and connect them with the services or staff member that is right for them.
- Serve members quickly, efficiently and professionally.
What skills and attributes does an MSR need to have?
- Demonstrates exemplary Christian character including a desire to promote biblical financial stewardship.
- Is humble, friendly, outgoing, confident, responsible and credible with a strong appreciation for strict confidentiality.
- Possesses exceptional customer service skills and experience.
- Displays excellent communication and organizational skills with an aptitude towards attention to detail.
- Identifies potential problems our members may have with a willingness to lead the discussion to help them see and solve them.
- Portrays a good sense of teamwork, displays a willingness to assist others and contributes to team goals by offering ideas and suggestions.
- Possesses a drive for excellence and continuous learning.
- Demonstrates proficiency in MS Office Suite and strong computer literacy.
- Previous experience in customer service and cash handling is preferred.
- Post‐secondary education in business or office administration is an asset.
A competitive salary and benefits package, deposit and loan program and education programs are all reasons to consider Christian Credit Union for your career.
Closing Date: February 14, 2020 or until position is filled.
To indicate your interest in the position, please submit your resume to:
Christian Credit Union Ltd.
Attention: Joanne Drotar, Director People & Culture
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.