Personal Banking Advisor (Level I)
Full-time|Located in Edmonton|Posted on February 28, 2019
Be part of an organization that encourages good stewardship with service and advice from experts, modern banking technology and a comprehensive range of products you need. We are principled and benefit our members with low fees, great rates, and profit sharing. We support Christian organizations and provide resources to help you make a difference in the world.
We are seeking a Personal Banking Advisor who is ready to take their career further by adding a different sense of purpose and call to their work. At Christian Credit Union, we live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees.
What are some key responsibilities?
- Proactively build relationships and provide advice to our members, both existing and future members, that offers tailored solutions to meet their financial needs.
- Develop and maintain effective sales and marketing efforts on existing branch portfolio to maximize loan growth, deposit growth and sales of complimenting products to help our members succeed.
What skills and attributes does a Personal Banker with Christian Credit Union need
- Exemplary Christian character including a desire to promote Biblical stewardship.
- Is humble, friendly, outgoing, responsible and credible with a strong appreciation for strict confidentiality.
- Possess superior sales abilities (active listening, business opportunities, influencing & negotiating, asking for the business) while having strong capabilities in analysis, judgement and decision-making.
- Communicate clearly and concisely; has strong written communication skills and effective problem solving skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks quickly and efficiently in a high volume work load while prioritizing effectively and showing initiative.
- A drive for excellence and continuous learning.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
- Post-secondary education in a business discipline and/or industry accreditation is preferred.
A competitive salary and benefits package, deposit and loan program and education programs are all reasons to consider Christian Credit Union for your career.
Closing Date: Until Filled.
To indicate your interest in the position, please submit your resume to:
Christian Credit Union Ltd.
Attention: Jackie Rudyk, Branch Manager
We thank all applicants but only those being interviewed will be contacted.