Retail Sales Manager
Full-time|Located in Edmonton and Lethbridge|Posted on November 21, 2019
Be part of an organization that encourages good stewardship with service and advice from experts, modern banking technology and a comprehensive range of products. We are principled and benefit our members with low fees, great rates, and profit sharing. We support Christian organizations and provide resources to help make a difference in the world.
We are seeking a Retail Sales Manager who is ready to take their career further by adding a different sense of purpose and call to their work. At Christian Credit Union, we live our values in how we do business and how we treat our employees.
What are some key responsibilities?
- Utilize your creativity and business development talents to contribute to the development and execution of a Retail Business Development plan that successfully achieves ongoing growth and awareness of Christian Credit Union in the broader Christian community across Alberta.
- Utilize your strong sales leadership skills to successfully champion and execute corporate sales strategies and campaigns through our retail sales team to increase the number of Members we can help achieve their personal financial goals and find contentment with their finances.
- Manage the corporate sales training program and apply your strong people development skills to mentor and coach the retail and business sales teams to become high performing and professional teams dedicated and equipped to deliver customized financial solutions and trusted advice grounded in biblical financial principles.
- Apply proven financial management skills to effectively manage operating budgets and capital costs for two retail branches located in Edmonton and Lethbridge. This position will have direct reports at both Edmonton and Lethbridge locations and regular travel will be required.
- Represent and actively promote the credit union within the community and build community referral networks.
What skills and attributes does a Retail Sales Manager need to have?
- Demonstrates exemplary Christian character including a desire to promote biblical financial stewardship.
- Possesses superior sales leadership abilities with proven experience in developing sales capabilities in others to achieve business results.
- Possesses strong change leadership skills to help others thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment undergoing a digital transformation.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels of the organization.
- Possesses a drive for excellence and continuous learning.
- Demonstrates proficiency in MS Office Suite and strong computer literacy.
- Post‐secondary education in a business discipline and/or industry accreditation is preferred.
- Possesses 8-10 years of sales experience with a proven track record in developing people to achieve results.
A competitive salary and benefits package, deposit and loan program and education programs are all reasons to consider Christian Credit Union for your career.
Closing Date: January 3, 2020 or until position is filled.
To indicate your interest in the position, please submit your resume to:
Christian Credit Union Ltd.
Attention: Joanne Drotar, Director People & Culture
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.