Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy the convenience of banking with Christian Credit Union and the personal service I receive when I call my branch. The ability to deposit and withdraw money at other credit unions with no service fees is great. The Youth Banking...read more
Teara FragosoSatisfied Member

Community

Leder School of Business Case Competition

January 03, 2017

On Saturday, Oct. 22, Students from the Leder School of Business at The King’s University participated in a Business Case Competition. Teams were challenged to find new sources of revenue for the Leder Business Association and increase student engagement. Each team had a week to analyze the problem, develop a plan, and present their recommendations to a panel of judges.

The students (some as young as Grade 11), made some great presentations and gave the Leder Business Association some new ideas. Christian Credit Union was pleased to sponsor the event by providing the prize money for first, second, and third place. Phil Geusebroek, Director of Marketing, participated in judging for the final round and presented the prizes.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed Canada Day Long Weekend!
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, July 1 and Monday, July 3 to celebrate Canada Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›