Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy banking with Christian Credit union. The staff makes it easy for me to bank even though I don’t live close to a branch. more
Paul BerkenboschCanmore, AB

Leder School of Business Case Competition

January 03, 2017

On Saturday, Oct. 22, Students from the Leder School of Business at The King’s University participated in a Business Case Competition. Teams were challenged to find new sources of revenue for the Leder Business Association and increase student engagement. Each team had a week to analyze the problem, develop a plan, and present their recommendations to a panel of judges.

The students (some as young as Grade 11), made some great presentations and gave the Leder Business Association some new ideas. Christian Credit Union was pleased to sponsor the event by providing the prize money for first, second, and third place. Phil Geusebroek, Director of Marketing, participated in judging for the final round and presented the prizes.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed Good Friday and Saturday
Christian Credit Union will be closed Friday, March 30 and Saturday, March 31 to celebrate Easter. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Black Book of Scams 2nd Edition
Scammers are sneaky and sly. They can target anyone, from youngsters to retirees. They can also target businesses. No one is immune to fraud. Our...

Read More ›