Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Community

Mission Thrift Stores open in Okotoks and Red Deer

May 30, 2017

Through their joint ministry with Bible League Canada, Mission Thrift Store places the Living Word of God into Bible-based literacy and leadership training programs as well as serving the persecuted Church, transforming the lives of men, women and children in over 40 countries.

On April 29, Mission Thrift Store opened a brand new, 17,400 sq. ft. location in Okotoks, AB. On May 6, they opened a newly renovated 18,000 sq. ft. facility in Red Deer. Christian Credit Union provided discounted financing for the new stores and participated in the Grand Openings.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed Remembrance Day
Christian Credit Union will be closed on Monday, November 12 to commemorate Remembrance Day. God bless our soldiers and veterans!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Investing 101
At Christian Credit Union our Financial Advisors use a proven and sensible process to navigate the investment decision. Often when prospective members come in they...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Cyber Security is a Team Effort
Cyber attacks and data theft are real threats to all Canadians and every credit union. No organization or individual is immune. So how do you make sure you don’t become...

Read More ›