Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I personally love the “Platinum Class MasterCard” and use it for almost everything. Just one of the advantages is the Travel Insurance, which is free of charge on the Platinum card. I get 2 Choice Rewards® Points for every dollar...read more
Peter SchalkSatisfied Member

Church Projects

Providence Canadian Reformed Church Replaces Roof

Providence Canadian Reformed Church sanctuary required a new roof. The church building was built in the 1960s and was starting to show signs of age. Christian Credit Union was pleased to assist the congregation with $65,000 in financing.

Providence Canadian Reformed Church is located in Edmonton and was established in the 1950s. The congregation consists of approximately 400 members.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

New Credit Card Offering
Effective July 31, 2018, our credit union will be switching from CUETS Financial to a new credit card provider. Our new card offering will provide options to our members that...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›