Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Church Projects

Providence Canadian Reformed Church Replaces Roof

Providence Canadian Reformed Church sanctuary required a new roof. The church building was built in the 1960s and was starting to show signs of age. Christian Credit Union was pleased to assist the congregation with $65,000 in financing.

Providence Canadian Reformed Church is located in Edmonton and was established in the 1950s. The congregation consists of approximately 400 members.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

CUETS Financial Transaction Data
Due to contractual relationship changes, Effective October 1, 2018, you will not be able to access your CUETS Financial credit card transactions in Internet Banking. All historical credit card transaction...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›