Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I personally love the “Platinum Class MasterCard” and use it for almost everything. Just one of the advantages is the Travel Insurance, which is free of charge on the Platinum card. I get 2 Choice Rewards® Points for every dollar...read more
Peter SchalkSatisfied Member

Church Projects

Barrhead Canadian Reformed Church

April 15, 2015

Barrhead Canadian Reformed Church was instituted on January 1, 1961. The church has been blessed with healthy growth over the past number of years and currently has over 300 members. They have outgrown their current facility and are constructing a new church building in a new location. Christian Credit Union is pleased to provide a discounted mortgage for $1,200,000. Thanks be to God who provided the growth and the financial means to make this project possible!

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Canada Day Weekend
Christian Credit Union will be closed Monday, July 2 to celebrate Canada Day.  We are still open on Saturday, June 30 from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm....

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Black Book of Scams 2nd Edition
Scammers are sneaky and sly. They can target anyone, from youngsters to retirees. They can also target businesses. No one is immune to fraud. Our...

Read More ›