Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy getting great service from people I know and trust....read more
Erin IampenSatisfied Member

Church Projects

Inglewood Christian Reformed Church Holds Dedication Ceremony

May 01, 2001

Inglewood Christian Reformed was bursting at the seams due to its community and church based programs. A needs-based assessment was completed and the congregation decided to renovate its existing facilities located at 124 Street & 113 Avenue in Edmonton. Through much work and dedication, members of Inglewood Christian Reformed Church completed a $550,000 renovation project in 2000, by adding a 4800 square foot addition complete with meeting rooms, church offices and an elevator. Christian Credit Union provided financing in excess of $300,000.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Victoria Day Holiday Hours
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, May 19, 2018 and Monday, May 21, 2018 for Victoria Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Black Book of Scams 2nd Edition
Scammers are sneaky and sly. They can target anyone, from youngsters to retirees. They can also target businesses. No one is immune to fraud. Our...

Read More ›