Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The concept of a Christian Credit Union is very appealing to me. My children like the Youth Banking Program and I’m very impressed with the polite, genuine staff I met at the branch. ...read more
Catherine RothSatisfied Member

Church Projects

Grace Vancouver Church Transfers Mortgage

May 01, 2008

With a mission to renew the individuals and the community in which they live, Grace Vancouver is an urban church led by Pastor John Smed. The church is comprised of two congregations know as West, located just south of downtown Vancouver and East, a 2005 church plan located in east Vancouver. One program the church actively supports is the Genesis Project, a project offering long-term recovery and reintegration program for women who are pregnant or have children and are looking for a way out of the sex trade.

Through member deposits, Christian Credit Union provided $730,000 in financing. Grace Vancouver Church is a member of Presbyterian Church of America denomination.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

What does #better look like?
It looks like financial services that are #better for you. Credit unions have been providing Canadians with banking services and products for over 100 years. And, we do it better than...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Six Transcendent Principles
Fall is always a special time in the year; it is a time when everything seems to be new again. The kids go back to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Be Fraud Smart
Identity theft and financial scams are among the fastest growing crimes in North America. It can happen to anyone. Criminals are becoming more sophisticated, using...

Read More ›