Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy banking with Christian Credit union. The staff makes it easy for me to bank even though I don’t live close to a branch. ...read more
Paul BerkenboschCanmore, AB

Church Projects

Grace Reformed Church of Leduc Builds Parsonage

September 01, 2007

The 14-family congregation decided that to help attract a minister they needed to provide a parsonage. As a result, a modular home has been constructed on the church property located near Leduc, Alberta. Through member deposits, Christian Credit Union was able to provide $250,000 financing to the church.

By God’s grace, Rev. Daniel Kok accepted a call to the church and was installed on August 22, 2007. He has subsequently moved into his new home. Grace Reformed Church is affiliated with the United Reformed Church.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Annual Meetings and Open Membership
Thank you to everyone who attended our annual meetings where we enjoyed great food, music, and fellowship. At the AGM in Edmonton, bylaw changes were approved to expand our membership to...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Black Book of Scams 2nd Edition
Scammers are sneaky and sly. They can target anyone, from youngsters to retirees. They can also target businesses. No one is immune to fraud. Our...

Read More ›