Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Church Projects

Grace Reformed Church of Leduc Builds Parsonage

September 01, 2007

The 14-family congregation decided that to help attract a minister they needed to provide a parsonage. As a result, a modular home has been constructed on the church property located near Leduc, Alberta. Through member deposits, Christian Credit Union was able to provide $250,000 financing to the church.

By God’s grace, Rev. Daniel Kok accepted a call to the church and was installed on August 22, 2007. He has subsequently moved into his new home. Grace Reformed Church is affiliated with the United Reformed Church.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Edmonton Branch Open at Noon for K-Days Parade
On Friday, July 21, the Edmonton Branch will open at noon due to the K-Days Parade. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  ...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›