Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The staff are wonderful to deal with, always happy to help you out. They made me feel like family, not just a person. Justine went above and beyond to help me out. When she was taking care of my son’s...read more
Michelle BrittonSatisfied Member

Church Projects

First Christian Reformed Church of Calgary

December 01, 2006

First Christian Reformed Church of Calgary is a growing worship community of 600 members including children. Active in reaching out to the Calgary community, the church had outgrown its building. In 2004 the church purchased a former United Church building.

To increase capacity and to meet the church’s needs, a $2.1 million renovation and expansion project was completed at the end of 2005. Through members’ deposits, Christian Credit Union was pleased to assist with $1.9 million in financing.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Family Day Hours
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, February 17, 2018 and Monday, February 19, 2018 for Family Day....

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Be Fraud Smart
Identity theft and financial scams are among the fastest growing crimes in North America. It can happen to anyone. Criminals are becoming more sophisticated, using...

Read More ›