Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Church Projects

Ebenezer Christian Reformed Church of Leduc Sets Up Line of Credit

May 01, 2008

Ebenezer Christian Reformed Church recently set up a $50,000 line of credit to assist with a new septic system and cash flow in the future. Established in 1978, the church moved to its present location, ½ mile southeast of Leduc, in 1984.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed Canada Day Long Weekend!
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, July 1 and Monday, July 3 to celebrate Canada Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›