Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy banking with Christian Credit union. The staff makes it easy for me to bank even though I don’t live close to a branch. ...read more
Paul BerkenboschCanmore, AB

Church Projects

Covenant Christian Reformed Church Holds Dedication Services

December 01, 2001

October 14, 2001, Covenant Christian Reformed Church held dedication services to celebrate their new church home. The beautiful new building is located in west Edmonton on 87 Avenue near Anthony Henday Drive. The dedication services focused on being God’s light in the world and celebrating God’s faithfulness in Covenant’s past, present and future. The Church building includes a sanctuary, an inviting lobby area and a multi-use fellowship hall to accommodate the needs of this growing congregation.

Through member deposits, the Christian Credit Union has provided $340,000 in mortgage financing.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Shred Fests Wrap Up
Thank you to everyone who came out to the Shred Fest in Lethbridge and Edmonton. We enjoyed great food, free paper shredding, and fun for the whole family! It was...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Millennials Top Target for Fraudsters
Education and better protection needed   Millennials are the leading target for fraudsters according to new data from Equifax Canada, which flagged this age group for 49...

Read More ›