Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The concept of a Christian Credit Union is very appealing to me. My children like the Youth Banking Program and I’m very impressed with the polite, genuine staff I met at the branch. ...read more
Catherine RothSatisfied Member

Church Projects

Coaldale Canadian Reformed Church Purchases New Parsonage

October 01, 2009

The Coaldale Canadian Reformed Church recently purchased a new parsonage for their minister. Christian Credit Union helped make the transition into the new home more comfortable by providing an interim loan of $400,000. This loan made it possible to purchase the new parsonage and do renovations while the existing home was being sold. Through member deposits, Christian Credit Union was pleased to assist with the financing.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

HOLIDAY HOURS
Monday, December 25 - CLOSED    Tuesday, December 26 - CLOSED      Monday, January 1 - CLOSED The staff and board wish you a blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year.  ...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Six Transcendent Principles
Fall is always a special time in the year; it is a time when everything seems to be new again. The kids go back to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Be Fraud Smart
Identity theft and financial scams are among the fastest growing crimes in North America. It can happen to anyone. Criminals are becoming more sophisticated, using...

Read More ›