Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I personally love the “Platinum Class MasterCard” and use it for almost everything. Just one of the advantages is the Travel Insurance, which is free of charge on the Platinum card. I get 2 Choice Rewards® Points for every dollar...read more
Peter SchalkSatisfied Member

Church Projects

Coaldale Canadian Reformed Church Purchases New Parsonage

October 01, 2009

The Coaldale Canadian Reformed Church recently purchased a new parsonage for their minister. Christian Credit Union helped make the transition into the new home more comfortable by providing an interim loan of $400,000. This loan made it possible to purchase the new parsonage and do renovations while the existing home was being sold. Through member deposits, Christian Credit Union was pleased to assist with the financing.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

CUETS Financial Transaction Data
Due to contractual relationship changes, Effective October 1, 2018, you will not be able to access your CUETS Financial credit card transactions in Internet Banking. All historical credit card transaction...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›