Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Church Projects

Bethel United Reformed Church Dedicates Building

September 01, 2002

Using Genesis 28: 17 & 19 as a theme, Bethel United Reformed Church dedicated their new sanctuary on January 25, 2002. The Church had been renting the facilities of other churches since founding in 1992. To meet the growing needs of the church, a building committee was formed in 1999. 25,000 hours of volunteer hours later, a 20,000 sq. ft. facility was built complete with a 460-person sanctuary, a classroom and meeting wing, and a fellowship hall/gymnasium with a kitchen. Through members’ deposits, the Christian Credit Union provided $400,000 in financing.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

What does #better look like?
It looks like financial services that are #better for you. Credit unions have been providing Canadians with banking services and products for over 100 years. And, we do it better than...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Six Transcendent Principles
Fall is always a special time in the year; it is a time when everything seems to be new again. The kids go back to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Be Fraud Smart
Identity theft and financial scams are among the fastest growing crimes in North America. It can happen to anyone. Criminals are becoming more sophisticated, using...

Read More ›