Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Church Projects

West End Christian Reformed Church Replaces Roof

December 01, 2009

West End Christian Reformed Church is a large, vibrant church with over 700 members. The church continues to grow and adapt to meet the needs of the community. Recently, the congregation was challenged with a costly, unforeseen roof repair to the Fellowship Hall. Christian Credit Union was pleased to provide a mortgage re-advancement of $160,000.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

New Credit Card Offering
Effective July 31, 2018, our credit union will be switching from CUETS Financial to a new credit card provider. Our new card offering will provide options to our members that...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›