Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy getting great service from people I know and trust....read more
Erin IampenSatisfied Member

Church Projects

Trinity Reformed Church begins Worshiping in its NEW Church Building

January 01, 2001

After completing construction of a new church building, Trinity Reformed Church located in Lethbridge, Alberta began worshipping in its new facility in January, 2000. The new church is located on the north side of Lethbridge, the site of the former Hardieville School. The school was incorporated seamlessly into the church to provide meeting rooms for church functions and education. Through member’s deposits, the Christian Credit Union provided financing to fit the needs of this growing Church.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

CUETS Financial Transaction Data
Due to contractual relationship changes, Effective October 1, 2018, you will not be able to access your CUETS Financial credit card transactions in Internet Banking. All historical credit card transaction...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›