Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Church Projects

Surrey Covenant Reformed Church

September 28, 2011

Surrey Covenant Reformed Church is located in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.The congregation includes 39 families who have been worshipping in their existing building since 1980.The congregation plans to do maintenance work and renovations in the near future. Through members’ deposits, Christian Credit Union provided a $350,000 line-of-credit mortgage. 

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Family Day Hours
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, February 17, 2018 and Monday, February 19, 2018 for Family Day....

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Be Fraud Smart
Identity theft and financial scams are among the fastest growing crimes in North America. It can happen to anyone. Criminals are becoming more sophisticated, using...

Read More ›