Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The concept of a Christian Credit Union is very appealing to me. My children like the Youth Banking Program and I’m very impressed with the polite, genuine staff I met at the branch. ...read more
Catherine RothSatisfied Member

Church Projects

C3 Church Calgary

April 22, 2013

C3 Church Calgary is a growing, non-denominational church with a membership of over 200 families. A number of these families send their children to Calgary Christian School, a long-time member of Christian Credit Union. The church recently moved to a large commercial property near Callaway Park. They completed a large renovation and hope to complete a second phase in the future. Christian Credit Union is pleased to provide a mortgage of $4,740,000 through member deposits. For more information about C3 Church Calgary, visit www.myc3church.ca.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Lethbridge branch closed until 11:30 Today
The Lethbridge branch will be closed until 11:30 am today to celebrate Whoop Up days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause....

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›