Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The concept of a Christian Credit Union is very appealing to me. My children like the Youth Banking Program and I’m very impressed with the polite, genuine staff I met at the branch. more
Catherine RothSatisfied Member

Church Projects

C3 Church Calgary

April 22, 2013

C3 Church Calgary is a growing, non-denominational church with a membership of over 200 families. A number of these families send their children to Calgary Christian School, a long-time member of Christian Credit Union. The church recently moved to a large commercial property near Callaway Park. They completed a large renovation and hope to complete a second phase in the future. Christian Credit Union is pleased to provide a mortgage of $4,740,000 through member deposits. For more information about C3 Church Calgary, visit

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed Good Friday and Saturday
Christian Credit Union will be closed Friday, March 30 and Saturday, March 31 to celebrate Easter. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Black Book of Scams 2nd Edition
Scammers are sneaky and sly. They can target anyone, from youngsters to retirees. They can also target businesses. No one is immune to fraud. Our...

Read More ›