Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy getting great service from people I know and trust....read more
Erin IampenSatisfied Member

Church Projects

C3 Church Calgary

April 22, 2013

C3 Church Calgary is a growing, non-denominational church with a membership of over 200 families. A number of these families send their children to Calgary Christian School, a long-time member of Christian Credit Union. The church recently moved to a large commercial property near Callaway Park. They completed a large renovation and hope to complete a second phase in the future. Christian Credit Union is pleased to provide a mortgage of $4,740,000 through member deposits. For more information about C3 Church Calgary, visit www.myc3church.ca.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

New Credit Card Offering
Effective July 31, 2018, our credit union will be switching from CUETS Financial to a new credit card provider. Our new card offering will provide options to our members that...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›