Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

ELIM Village – Legacy Ridge Project, Lethbridge

October 06, 2014

Elim was established in the late 1960s as a society with the intention of providing Senior Home facilities to members of the Reformed Christian community in the Lethbridge area. Their goal is to look after seniors in an atmosphere that promotes and endorses our beliefs in a caring communal setting. Currently Elim has 250 families or members.

In 1987, the Society purchased a facility in Lethbridge called Balmoral House, which allowed for apartment style living for seniors. They are now constructing a two-storey congregate living facility in the residential area of Legacy Ridge. This facility will consist of 42 units. Three meals a day will be provided, and space has been set aside for recreational activities such as wood working. The site is located within easy travel distance to Lethbridge’s many facilities, recreational areas,
and churches.

Christian Credit Union is pleased to provide a mortgage for $8,000,000 for the new facility. We also offer weekly on-site banking for the residents at Balmoral House.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Shred Fest
Shred Fest! Lethbridge BBQ LUNCH!Friday, August 25, 11am to 2pm Edmonton DUTCH PANCAKE (Poffertjes) BREAKFASTSaturday, Sept. 9, 8:30am to 10:30am Both events include: • Paper Shredding• Food and Refreshments• Activities and Prizes There...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›