Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The staff are wonderful to deal with, always happy to help you out. They made me feel like family, not just a person. Justine went above and beyond to help me out. When she was taking care of my son’s...read more
Michelle BrittonSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Elim Village - Grand Opening February 27

December 24, 2015

Elim Village is a brand new, 42 unit seniors’ home located in Legacy Ridge, Lethbridge. The facility provides spacious and secure living, three professionally cooked meals a day and a wide range of activities.  

Elim Society’s goal is to look after seniors in an atmosphere that promotes and endorses their beliefs in a caring communal setting. The society currently has about 250 families or members and operate another facility in Lethbridge called Balmoral House.

Christian Credit Union was pleased to approve a mortgage for $8,500,000 for the facility. We plan to offer on-site banking, including account opening and presentations about living on retirement income and fraud prevention. We can 
also provide Financial Planning services including Estate Planning for the residents.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed May Long Weekend
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, May 20 and Monday, May 22 to celebrate Victoria Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

The Spiritual Disciplines of Lifestyle by Dr. Ken Bo - Part Two
Your Financial Advisor team at Christian Credit Union partners with a faith based resource group called Kingdom Advisors. In the last newsletter, we took an...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Little Black Book of Scams
Every year, Canadians lose millions of dollars to the activities of scammers who bombard us with online, mail, door-to-door and telephone scams. We are...

Read More ›