Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy banking with Christian Credit union. The staff makes it easy for me to bank even though I don’t live close to a branch. ...read more
Paul BerkenboschCanmore, AB

Other Non-profit Organizations

Christian Credit Union Finances Sunrise Home

December 01, 2001

Fall 2000, with the help of $77,000 in financing from the Christian Credit Union, Rehoboth Christian Ministries purchased a house in east Edmonton. The house is now known as "Sunrise Home" and it will be the new home of Fanny Vanderveen, Suzanne Jorritsma and Melody Zeggelaar.

If you would like further information on Sunrise Home please contact Gerrit Vanderveen @ 464-4923, Pete & Phyllis Jorritsma @ 466-1581, or Andy & Elly Zeggelaar @ (403) 729-2674. Rehoboth could also use your support in operating this home. All donations, which are tax deductible, can be directed to Rehoboth Christian Ministries, 3920 -49th Avenue, Stony Plain, AB T7Z 2J7.

We wish Fanny, Suzanne and Melody all the best in their new home.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed May Long Weekend
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, May 20 and Monday, May 22 to celebrate Victoria Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

The Spiritual Disciplines of Lifestyle by Dr. Ken Bo - Part Two
Your Financial Advisor team at Christian Credit Union partners with a faith based resource group called Kingdom Advisors. In the last newsletter, we took an...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Little Black Book of Scams
Every year, Canadians lose millions of dollars to the activities of scammers who bombard us with online, mail, door-to-door and telephone scams. We are...

Read More ›