Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

$25,000 Presentation to Rehoboth Christian Ministries on their 25th Anniversary

September 01, 2001

On June 15, 2001. Rehoboth Christian Ministries held a special 25th Anniversary celebration at the Polish Hall in Edmonton. The evening gave Rehoboth an opportunity to remember its calling, to give thanks for God’s abiding faithfulness and to look to the future. The tone for the evening was set by the Joyful Noise Choir and the evening was concluded with a top notch, PowerPoint audio/visual presentation illustrating the tremendous growth of Rehoboth. To commemorate the special occasion, the Christian Credit Union presented Rehoboth with a gift of $25,000.

Rehoboth offers vocational programs, residential programs and support services to disabled individuals throughout the Province of Alberta. One of their more immediate goals is to support a new community-based initiative in Grand Prairie.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Canada Day Weekend
Christian Credit Union will be closed Monday, July 2 to celebrate Canada Day.  We are still open on Saturday, June 30 from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm....

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Black Book of Scams 2nd Edition
Scammers are sneaky and sly. They can target anyone, from youngsters to retirees. They can also target businesses. No one is immune to fraud. Our...

Read More ›