Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The staff are wonderful to deal with, always happy to help you out. They made me feel like family, not just a person. Justine went above and beyond to help me out. When she was taking care of my son’s...read more
Michelle BrittonSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

$25,000 Presentation to Rehoboth Christian Ministries on their 25th Anniversary

September 01, 2001

On June 15, 2001. Rehoboth Christian Ministries held a special 25th Anniversary celebration at the Polish Hall in Edmonton. The evening gave Rehoboth an opportunity to remember its calling, to give thanks for God’s abiding faithfulness and to look to the future. The tone for the evening was set by the Joyful Noise Choir and the evening was concluded with a top notch, PowerPoint audio/visual presentation illustrating the tremendous growth of Rehoboth. To commemorate the special occasion, the Christian Credit Union presented Rehoboth with a gift of $25,000.

Rehoboth offers vocational programs, residential programs and support services to disabled individuals throughout the Province of Alberta. One of their more immediate goals is to support a new community-based initiative in Grand Prairie.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

What does #better look like?
It looks like financial services that are #better for you. Credit unions have been providing Canadians with banking services and products for over 100 years. And, we do it better than...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Six Transcendent Principles
Fall is always a special time in the year; it is a time when everything seems to be new again. The kids go back to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Be Fraud Smart
Identity theft and financial scams are among the fastest growing crimes in North America. It can happen to anyone. Criminals are becoming more sophisticated, using...

Read More ›