Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The concept of a Christian Credit Union is very appealing to me. My children like the Youth Banking Program and I’m very impressed with the polite, genuine staff I met at the branch. ...read more
Catherine RothSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

14th Christian Credit Union Rehoboth Annual Golf Classic

May 01, 2004

A windy and sunny day greeted a full slate of 156 golfers who participated in Rehoboth’s Annual Golf Classic held June 5, 2004 at the Stony Plain Golf Course. Although no one won a Hole-in-One, a good time of fellowship was had by all and over $24,000 was raised. The Christian Credit Union is honored to be the title sponsor of the event. Rehoboth holds similar tournaments in Lethbridge and Calgary, also sponsored by the Christian Credit Union.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed May Long Weekend
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, May 20 and Monday, May 22 to celebrate Victoria Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

The Spiritual Disciplines of Lifestyle by Dr. Ken Bo - Part Two
Your Financial Advisor team at Christian Credit Union partners with a faith based resource group called Kingdom Advisors. In the last newsletter, we took an...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Little Black Book of Scams
Every year, Canadians lose millions of dollars to the activities of scammers who bombard us with online, mail, door-to-door and telephone scams. We are...

Read More ›