Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The concept of a Christian Credit Union is very appealing to me. My children like the Youth Banking Program and I’m very impressed with the polite, genuine staff I met at the branch. ...read more
Catherine RothSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Rehoboth Christian Ministries Purchases Duplex in Calgary 2004

September 01, 2004

To meet the growing needs of its clients with disabilities in the Calgary Region, Rehoboth Christian Ministries purchased a duplex in Calgary for $255,000 located at 1425-43 Street SW. The duplex "makes room" for 4 individuals with physical and mental disabilities. Through member deposits, the Christian Credit Union was able to provide $191,250 in financing at a reduced charity loan rate.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed May Long Weekend
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, May 20 and Monday, May 22 to celebrate Victoria Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

The Spiritual Disciplines of Lifestyle by Dr. Ken Bo - Part Two
Your Financial Advisor team at Christian Credit Union partners with a faith based resource group called Kingdom Advisors. In the last newsletter, we took an...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Little Black Book of Scams
Every year, Canadians lose millions of dollars to the activities of scammers who bombard us with online, mail, door-to-door and telephone scams. We are...

Read More ›