Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy the convenience of banking with Christian Credit Union and the personal service I receive when I call my branch. The ability to deposit and withdraw money at other credit unions with no service fees is great. The Youth Banking...read more
Teara FragosoSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Rehoboth Christian Ministries Purchases Duplex in Calgary 2004

September 01, 2004

To meet the growing needs of its clients with disabilities in the Calgary Region, Rehoboth Christian Ministries purchased a duplex in Calgary for $255,000 located at 1425-43 Street SW. The duplex "makes room" for 4 individuals with physical and mental disabilities. Through member deposits, the Christian Credit Union was able to provide $191,250 in financing at a reduced charity loan rate.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

What does #better look like?
It looks like financial services that are #better for you. Credit unions have been providing Canadians with banking services and products for over 100 years. And, we do it better than...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Six Transcendent Principles
Fall is always a special time in the year; it is a time when everything seems to be new again. The kids go back to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Be Fraud Smart
Identity theft and financial scams are among the fastest growing crimes in North America. It can happen to anyone. Criminals are becoming more sophisticated, using...

Read More ›