Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Rehoboth $25,000 Challenge Met!

September 01, 2005

A cheque for $25,000 was presented to Rehoboth Christian Ministries at the Rehoboth Charity Golf Tournament held at Land O’Lakes golf course in Coaldale, Alberta on May 28, 2005. Donations designated for Rehoboth’s renovation of their Coaldale, Alberta location were matched dollar for dollar by the Christian Credit Union, to a maximum of $25,000.

Construction of this two-phase project is expected to begin fall 2005. Phase one will include providing additional work areas, washrooms and expanded lunch room and cafeteria areas. Phase two, planned for a later date, will increase meeting and office space and the retail area.

With the matching donation and subsequent donations, over $75,000 has been raised to date. Total campaign goal is $450,000. For additional information or to make a donation contact the Stony Plain Administration Office (780) 963-4004 or Coaldale Program Office (403) 345-5199 or log on to www.rehoboth.ab.ca.

Accepting the cheque (left to right) are Alex Haan, Regional Director & Wally Mulder, CEO of Rehoboth Christian Ministries. Presenting the cheque are Casey Schalk, Lethbridge Advisory Committee member & Jake Appelhof, Lethbridge Branch Manager.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Shred Fests Wrap Up
Thank you to everyone who came out to the Shred Fest in Lethbridge and Edmonton. We enjoyed great food, free paper shredding, and fun for the whole family! It was...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Millennials Top Target for Fraudsters
Education and better protection needed   Millennials are the leading target for fraudsters according to new data from Equifax Canada, which flagged this age group for 49...

Read More ›