Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy the convenience of banking with Christian Credit Union and the personal service I receive when I call my branch. The ability to deposit and withdraw money at other credit unions with no service fees is great. The Youth Banking...read more
Teara FragosoSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Rehoboth $25,000 Challenge Met!

September 01, 2005

A cheque for $25,000 was presented to Rehoboth Christian Ministries at the Rehoboth Charity Golf Tournament held at Land O’Lakes golf course in Coaldale, Alberta on May 28, 2005. Donations designated for Rehoboth’s renovation of their Coaldale, Alberta location were matched dollar for dollar by the Christian Credit Union, to a maximum of $25,000.

Construction of this two-phase project is expected to begin fall 2005. Phase one will include providing additional work areas, washrooms and expanded lunch room and cafeteria areas. Phase two, planned for a later date, will increase meeting and office space and the retail area.

With the matching donation and subsequent donations, over $75,000 has been raised to date. Total campaign goal is $450,000. For additional information or to make a donation contact the Stony Plain Administration Office (780) 963-4004 or Coaldale Program Office (403) 345-5199 or log on to www.rehoboth.ab.ca.

Accepting the cheque (left to right) are Alex Haan, Regional Director & Wally Mulder, CEO of Rehoboth Christian Ministries. Presenting the cheque are Casey Schalk, Lethbridge Advisory Committee member & Jake Appelhof, Lethbridge Branch Manager.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed Canada Day Long Weekend!
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, July 1 and Monday, July 3 to celebrate Canada Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›