Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I personally love the “Platinum Class MasterCard” and use it for almost everything. Just one of the advantages is the Travel Insurance, which is free of charge on the Platinum card. I get 2 Choice Rewards® Points for every dollar...read more
Peter SchalkSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

16th Annual Christian Credit Union Rehoboth Golf Tournament Raises $31,850

September 01, 2006

A record amount was raised at the tournament held at Stony Plain Golf Course on June 3, 2006 to support Rehoboth Christian Ministries. A full field of 156 golfers enjoyed a sunny day and delicious barbeque immediately following the event.

Christian Credit Union is honored to be the title sponsor of the event. Rehoboth holds similar tournaments in Lethbridge and Calgary, also sponsored by Christian Credit Union. Rehoboth’s goal is to ‘make room’ for individuals with disabilities by providing vocational and residential services throughout Alberta.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed Labour Day Long Weekend
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, September 1 and Monday, September 3 for Labour Day! Enjoy your long weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›