Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The staff are wonderful to deal with, always happy to help you out. They made me feel like family, not just a person. Justine went above and beyond to help me out. When she was taking care of my son’s...read more
Michelle BrittonSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

17th Annual CCU Rehoboth Golf Tournament

September 01, 2007

The 17th Annual Christian Credit Union Rehoboth Golf Classic was held on June 2, 2007. A full field of 156 golfers enjoyed another sunny day and delicious barbeque immediately following the event. The total amount raised was $35,000. Rehoboth holds similar tournaments in Lethbridge and Calgary, sponsored by Christian Credit Union. Rehoboth’s mandate is to ’make room’ for individuals with disabilities by providing vocational and residential services throughout Alberta.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Take a look at credit unions – because you can bank better.
Banks aren’t really there for you. When you look at the big bank model, it’s easy to see there are many holes in how they operate. That’s because their primary...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Cyber Security is a Team Effort
Cyber attacks and data theft are real threats to all Canadians and every credit union. No organization or individual is immune. So how do you make sure you don’t become...

Read More ›