Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The staff are wonderful to deal with, always happy to help you out. They made me feel like family, not just a person. Justine went above and beyond to help me out. When she was taking care of my son’s...read more
Michelle BrittonSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Rehoboth Christian Ministries Foundation Provides More Residential Opportunities

December 01, 2008

With a mission to ’make room’ for disabled individuals by providing residential housing and vocational programs, Rehoboth Christian Ministries Foundation has added more housing. These include a six-plex in Spruce Grove and a home in Edmonton, bringing the total number of properties owned by the Foundation to fourteen.

Rehoboth Christian Ministries Foundation accepts donations and estate gifts and manages the real estate assets for the sole benefit of Rehoboth Christian Ministries. Christian Credit Union is pleased to assist with a $3.5 million line of credit to finance existing and future property purchases and renovations to existing facilities.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed Canada Day Long Weekend!
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, July 1 and Monday, July 3 to celebrate Canada Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›