Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The staff are wonderful to deal with, always happy to help you out. They made me feel like family, not just a person. Justine went above and beyond to help me out. When she was taking care of my son’s...read more
Michelle BrittonSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Youth plant 290 Bushes & Shrubs at Edmonton Branch to Raise Money

September 01, 2005

A spirit of determination and hard work were evident as over 290 bushes and shrubs were planted by two Edmonton area youth groups at the Edmonton branch on June 25, 2005.

Youth band Parkland Immanuel Christian School of Edmonton youth band was led by Kent Dykstra. Students helping out were Brad Bos, Samantha Kuntz, Lisa Muis, Ashley Rypstra, Rachelle Smeding, Paulina Smit and Diana VanDelden. Funds raised by the group offset the costs of a recent band tour.

West End Christian Reformed Church youth group was led by Jim & Crystal Vanderschaaf and Braeden Vriend. Youth helping out were Corrine Abma, Jeremy Bestman, Josiah Hiemstra, Melanie Johannesen, Carly Vanderschaaf and Erin Vanderschaaf. Funds raised will be used towards a trip to Iona, Scotland in October 2005.

Thank you to all the youth and leaders who volunteered and took the time to help out.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Victoria Day Holiday Hours
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, May 19, 2018 and Monday, May 21, 2018 for Victoria Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Black Book of Scams 2nd Edition
Scammers are sneaky and sly. They can target anyone, from youngsters to retirees. They can also target businesses. No one is immune to fraud. Our...

Read More ›