Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The staff are wonderful to deal with, always happy to help you out. They made me feel like family, not just a person. Justine went above and beyond to help me out. When she was taking care of my son’s...read more
Michelle BrittonSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Lethbridge Bibles for Mission (BFM) Thrift Store Buys Building

December 01, 2007

Bursting at the seams, the BFM Lethbridge Enterprises Society purchased a stand-alone building and completed renovations of approximately $200,000. The building is located on 1st Avenue S in Lethbridge and has been open since September. Christian Credit Union was pleased to assist with financing totaling $491,250.

The Lethbridge BFM first store opened August 1992 and has donated over $375,000 to The Bible League of Canada which distributes Bibles worldwide in a wide variety of languages. The Lethbridge BFM store is one of thirty-one BFM Thrift stores in Canada.

Congratulations to the dedicated group of volunteers and supporters who made this project a reality.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Annual Meetings and Open Membership
Thank you to everyone who attended our annual meetings where we enjoyed great food, music, and fellowship. At the AGM in Edmonton, bylaw changes were approved to expand our membership to...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Black Book of Scams 2nd Edition
Scammers are sneaky and sly. They can target anyone, from youngsters to retirees. They can also target businesses. No one is immune to fraud. Our...

Read More ›