Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy getting great service from people I know and trust....read more
Erin IampenSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Lethbridge Bibles for Mission (BFM) Thrift Store Buys Building

December 01, 2007

Bursting at the seams, the BFM Lethbridge Enterprises Society purchased a stand-alone building and completed renovations of approximately $200,000. The building is located on 1st Avenue S in Lethbridge and has been open since September. Christian Credit Union was pleased to assist with financing totaling $491,250.

The Lethbridge BFM first store opened August 1992 and has donated over $375,000 to The Bible League of Canada which distributes Bibles worldwide in a wide variety of languages. The Lethbridge BFM store is one of thirty-one BFM Thrift stores in Canada.

Congratulations to the dedicated group of volunteers and supporters who made this project a reality.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

New Credit Card Offering
Effective July 31, 2018, our credit union will be switching from CUETS Financial to a new credit card provider. Our new card offering will provide options to our members that...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›