Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy the convenience of banking with Christian Credit Union and the personal service I receive when I call my branch. The ability to deposit and withdraw money at other credit unions with no service fees is great. The Youth Banking...read more
Teara FragosoSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Honduras Water Project

December 01, 2001

In May, 2000, Henry Bosch, Northern Alberta Diaconal Conference executive director and long time Christian Credit Union member, led a group of 11 students, including 8 from King’s University College, to Honduras to build a water system. The water system they worked to install consisted of a well, a 6,000 gallon reservoir atop a high hill, a gas-driven pump, and a plastic pipeline which brings the gravity-fed water to the village of Monte Leon, 1 1/2 km away. Monte Leon is a community of 11 farm families including 53 children, located 1 1/2 hours east of the capital city of Tegucigalpa. This vibrant and hopeful community which is 95% Christian was devastated by Hurricane Mitch in October ’98.

The Christian Credit Union was pleased to support this project with a $1,000 donation.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

The Credit Union Difference
As a credit union member… You’re an owner. Credit unions are collectively owned by the people who belong to them. That makes each of our 5.7 million members a shareholder. You’ll always get...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Investing 101
At Christian Credit Union our Financial Advisors use a proven and sensible process to navigate the investment decision. Often when prospective members come in they...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Cyber Security is a Team Effort
Cyber attacks and data theft are real threats to all Canadians and every credit union. No organization or individual is immune. So how do you make sure you don’t become...

Read More ›