Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Honduras Water Project

December 01, 2001

In May, 2000, Henry Bosch, Northern Alberta Diaconal Conference executive director and long time Christian Credit Union member, led a group of 11 students, including 8 from King’s University College, to Honduras to build a water system. The water system they worked to install consisted of a well, a 6,000 gallon reservoir atop a high hill, a gas-driven pump, and a plastic pipeline which brings the gravity-fed water to the village of Monte Leon, 1 1/2 km away. Monte Leon is a community of 11 farm families including 53 children, located 1 1/2 hours east of the capital city of Tegucigalpa. This vibrant and hopeful community which is 95% Christian was devastated by Hurricane Mitch in October ’98.

The Christian Credit Union was pleased to support this project with a $1,000 donation.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Canada Day Weekend
Christian Credit Union will be closed Monday, July 2 to celebrate Canada Day.  We are still open on Saturday, June 30 from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm....

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Black Book of Scams 2nd Edition
Scammers are sneaky and sly. They can target anyone, from youngsters to retirees. They can also target businesses. No one is immune to fraud. Our...

Read More ›