Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The concept of a Christian Credit Union is very appealing to me. My children like the Youth Banking Program and I’m very impressed with the polite, genuine staff I met at the branch. ...read more
Catherine RothSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Honduras Water Project

December 01, 2001

In May, 2000, Henry Bosch, Northern Alberta Diaconal Conference executive director and long time Christian Credit Union member, led a group of 11 students, including 8 from King’s University College, to Honduras to build a water system. The water system they worked to install consisted of a well, a 6,000 gallon reservoir atop a high hill, a gas-driven pump, and a plastic pipeline which brings the gravity-fed water to the village of Monte Leon, 1 1/2 km away. Monte Leon is a community of 11 farm families including 53 children, located 1 1/2 hours east of the capital city of Tegucigalpa. This vibrant and hopeful community which is 95% Christian was devastated by Hurricane Mitch in October ’98.

The Christian Credit Union was pleased to support this project with a $1,000 donation.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

What does #better look like?
It looks like financial services that are #better for you. Credit unions have been providing Canadians with banking services and products for over 100 years. And, we do it better than...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Six Transcendent Principles
Fall is always a special time in the year; it is a time when everything seems to be new again. The kids go back to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Be Fraud Smart
Identity theft and financial scams are among the fastest growing crimes in North America. It can happen to anyone. Criminals are becoming more sophisticated, using...

Read More ›