Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy banking with Christian Credit union. The staff makes it easy for me to bank even though I don’t live close to a branch. ...read more
Paul BerkenboschCanmore, AB

Other Non-profit Organizations

Honduras Water Project

December 01, 2001

In May, 2000, Henry Bosch, Northern Alberta Diaconal Conference executive director and long time Christian Credit Union member, led a group of 11 students, including 8 from King’s University College, to Honduras to build a water system. The water system they worked to install consisted of a well, a 6,000 gallon reservoir atop a high hill, a gas-driven pump, and a plastic pipeline which brings the gravity-fed water to the village of Monte Leon, 1 1/2 km away. Monte Leon is a community of 11 farm families including 53 children, located 1 1/2 hours east of the capital city of Tegucigalpa. This vibrant and hopeful community which is 95% Christian was devastated by Hurricane Mitch in October ’98.

The Christian Credit Union was pleased to support this project with a $1,000 donation.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Shred Fests Wrap Up
Thank you to everyone who came out to the Shred Fest in Lethbridge and Edmonton. We enjoyed great food, free paper shredding, and fun for the whole family! It was...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›