Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The staff are wonderful to deal with, always happy to help you out. They made me feel like family, not just a person. Justine went above and beyond to help me out. When she was taking care of my son’s...read more
Michelle BrittonSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

$10,000 Donation to Cornerstone Counselling Centre

December 01, 2001

Cornerstone Counselling Centre is a not-for-profit, interdenominational Christian organization working within the community to provide professional psychological services. These services are aimed at promoting wholeness of life through counselling, education, assessment and training. Many Christian Credit Union members have benefited from the Centre’s services such as COPE (Children Overcoming Problems Effectively), pre-marital counselling, anger management and "fighting for your marriage" workshops. The Centre provides counselling to individuals, families and couples in need, regardless of their ability to pay for counselling.

The Board of Directors is pleased to announce that a special $10,000 donation was made to the Cornerstone Counselling Centre in 2000 to assist those who need counselling but may not have the necessary financial resources to obtain it.

Executive Director Jim Schneider gratefully receives a $10,000 cheque for the Compassion Fund from Christian Credit Union General Manager, Peter Lindhout.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Shred Fest
Shred Fest! Lethbridge BBQ LUNCH!Friday, August 25, 11am to 2pm Edmonton DUTCH PANCAKE (Poffertjes) BREAKFASTSaturday, Sept. 9, 8:30am to 10:30am Both events include: • Paper Shredding• Food and Refreshments• Activities and Prizes There...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›