Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy banking with Christian Credit union. The staff makes it easy for me to bank even though I don’t live close to a branch. ...read more
Paul BerkenboschCanmore, AB

Other Non-profit Organizations

$10,000 Donation to Cornerstone Counselling Centre

December 01, 2001

Cornerstone Counselling Centre is a not-for-profit, interdenominational Christian organization working within the community to provide professional psychological services. These services are aimed at promoting wholeness of life through counselling, education, assessment and training. Many Christian Credit Union members have benefited from the Centre’s services such as COPE (Children Overcoming Problems Effectively), pre-marital counselling, anger management and "fighting for your marriage" workshops. The Centre provides counselling to individuals, families and couples in need, regardless of their ability to pay for counselling.

The Board of Directors is pleased to announce that a special $10,000 donation was made to the Cornerstone Counselling Centre in 2000 to assist those who need counselling but may not have the necessary financial resources to obtain it.

Executive Director Jim Schneider gratefully receives a $10,000 cheque for the Compassion Fund from Christian Credit Union General Manager, Peter Lindhout.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

The Credit Union Difference
As a credit union member… You’re an owner. Credit unions are collectively owned by the people who belong to them. That makes each of our 5.7 million members a shareholder. You’ll always get...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Investing 101
At Christian Credit Union our Financial Advisors use a proven and sensible process to navigate the investment decision. Often when prospective members come in they...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Cyber Security is a Team Effort
Cyber attacks and data theft are real threats to all Canadians and every credit union. No organization or individual is immune. So how do you make sure you don’t become...

Read More ›