Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy banking with Christian Credit union. The staff makes it easy for me to bank even though I don’t live close to a branch. ...read more
Paul BerkenboschCanmore, AB

Other Non-profit Organizations

Christian Senior Citizens Home Society of Northern Alberta (Society) Obtains Low-Rate Financing

May 01, 2005

Through a Christian Credit Union loan of $280,000 the Society which operates Emmanuel Home was able to reduce their borrowing costs substantially by reducing their interest rate by 3.5% paid to another lender.

Emmanuel Home is a 95-suite home which provides independent and assisted living opportunities for residents, enabling them to celebrate life to the fullest in a caring Christian atmosphere.

The Society is undergoing a major fundraising drive for a 118-suite expansion called "Campaign for Caring". Additional information can be obtained by calling (780) 478-2051 or logging on to www.emmanuelhome.ab.ca.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

HOLIDAY HOURS
Monday, December 25 - CLOSED    Tuesday, December 26 - CLOSED      Monday, January 1 - CLOSED The staff and board wish you a blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year.  ...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Six Transcendent Principles
Fall is always a special time in the year; it is a time when everything seems to be new again. The kids go back to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Be Fraud Smart
Identity theft and financial scams are among the fastest growing crimes in North America. It can happen to anyone. Criminals are becoming more sophisticated, using...

Read More ›