Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Christian Senior Citizens Home Society of Northern Alberta (Society) Obtains Low-Rate Financing

May 01, 2005

Through a Christian Credit Union loan of $280,000 the Society which operates Emmanuel Home was able to reduce their borrowing costs substantially by reducing their interest rate by 3.5% paid to another lender.

Emmanuel Home is a 95-suite home which provides independent and assisted living opportunities for residents, enabling them to celebrate life to the fullest in a caring Christian atmosphere.

The Society is undergoing a major fundraising drive for a 118-suite expansion called "Campaign for Caring". Additional information can be obtained by calling (780) 478-2051 or logging on to www.emmanuelhome.ab.ca.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

The Credit Union Difference
As a credit union member… You’re an owner. Credit unions are collectively owned by the people who belong to them. That makes each of our 5.7 million members a shareholder. You’ll always get...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Investing 101
At Christian Credit Union our Financial Advisors use a proven and sensible process to navigate the investment decision. Often when prospective members come in they...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Cyber Security is a Team Effort
Cyber attacks and data theft are real threats to all Canadians and every credit union. No organization or individual is immune. So how do you make sure you don’t become...

Read More ›