Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy banking with Christian Credit union. The staff makes it easy for me to bank even though I don’t live close to a branch. ...read more
Paul BerkenboschCanmore, AB

Other Non-profit Organizations

Christian Education Thrift Store Society (Lacombe) Buys Building

September 01, 2008

In its five years of existence, The Christian Education Thrift Store Society has donated over $250,000 to two Lacombe Christian schools. Building Blocks Thrift Store takes in clothes and household items and then volunteers sell these items at discounted prices to help needy people in the community.

To further its efforts, the Society purchased a building in Lacombe for $370,000. With mortgage payments approximately one half of the previous rent payments, more proceeds can be donated to Lacombe Christian School and Central Alberta Christian High School. Through members’ deposits, Christian Credit Union was pleased to assist with $240,600 in financing.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Edmonton Branch Open at Noon for K-Days Parade
On Friday, July 21, the Edmonton Branch will open at noon due to the K-Days Parade. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  ...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›