Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy banking with Christian Credit union. The staff makes it easy for me to bank even though I don’t live close to a branch. ...read more
Paul BerkenboschCanmore, AB

Other Non-profit Organizations

The King’s University College Presidential Inauguration

October 07, 2013

On Saturday, Oct. 5, The King’s University College welcomed alumni, parents, special guests, and friends who traveled from near and far to celebrate the inauguration of Dr. Melanie Humphreys. Attendees experienced the academic regalia, rites and rituals of an official presidential investiture. They also heard the amazing King’s choir and joined in the singing and prayers as they set the tone for Dr. Humphreys’ presidential tenure. This was only the fourth such ceremony in King’s history.

Christian Credit Union was pleased to be a sponsor of this event. Congratulations to Dr. Melanie Humphreys on her new position! We pray that God may use her gifts to bless The King’s University College community.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Lethbridge branch closed until 11:30 Today
The Lethbridge branch will be closed until 11:30 am today to celebrate Whoop Up days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause....

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›