Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

2013 Day of Encouragement

November 08, 2013

Christian Credit Union is pleased to sponsor the 2013 Day of Encouragement hosted by the Northern Alberta Diaconal Conference on November 9 at The King’s University College. This year’s theme "Living in the Grand Narrative:  God making all things newwill be highlighted by keynote speaker: Dr. Syd Hielema, Chaplain and professor of youth ministry at Redeemer University College and director of the CRC’s Faith Formation project. May God bless this event and further equip us to be a light in this world.  

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

New Credit Card Offering
Effective July 31, 2018, our credit union will be switching from CUETS Financial to a new credit card provider. Our new card offering will provide options to our members that...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›