Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The concept of a Christian Credit Union is very appealing to me. My children like the Youth Banking Program and I’m very impressed with the polite, genuine staff I met at the branch. ...read more
Catherine RothSatisfied Member

Other Non-profit Organizations

Stronger Men’s National Conference

March 25, 2014

Christian Credit Union was pleased to sponsor the Stronger National men’s conferences in Edmonton on March 14-15 and Lethbridge on March 21-22. The event features inspirational messages from various Christian authors and speakers, live music, and fellowship with other believers. Men were encouraged to discover God’s plan, become better leaders, and live a life of integrity.

Promise Keepers Canada is a national ministry reaching out to men to ignite and equip them to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. For more information visit, www.promisekeepers.ca.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

What does #better look like?
It looks like financial services that are #better for you. Credit unions have been providing Canadians with banking services and products for over 100 years. And, we do it better than...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Six Transcendent Principles
Fall is always a special time in the year; it is a time when everything seems to be new again. The kids go back to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Be Fraud Smart
Identity theft and financial scams are among the fastest growing crimes in North America. It can happen to anyone. Criminals are becoming more sophisticated, using...

Read More ›