Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

School Projects & Programs

Lethbridge Bazaars

October 13, 2015

Christian Credit Union supports a number of Christian schools by sponsoring sporting events, providing items for silent auctions, and donating cash to school bazaars. The Lethbridge branch participates in a number of bazaars, offering popcorn by donation to the school and some great prizes. People can also learn more about our Credit Union from one of our friendly staff. Next time you’re at a community event, bring a friend and say "hi"!

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Lethbridge branch closed until 11:30 Today
The Lethbridge branch will be closed until 11:30 am today to celebrate Whoop Up days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause....

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›