Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy the convenience of banking with Christian Credit Union and the personal service I receive when I call my branch. The ability to deposit and withdraw money at other credit unions with no service fees is great. The Youth Banking...read more
Teara FragosoSatisfied Member

School Projects & Programs

Lethbridge Bazaars

October 13, 2015

Christian Credit Union supports a number of Christian schools by sponsoring sporting events, providing items for silent auctions, and donating cash to school bazaars. The Lethbridge branch participates in a number of bazaars, offering popcorn by donation to the school and some great prizes. People can also learn more about our Credit Union from one of our friendly staff. Next time you’re at a community event, bring a friend and say "hi"!

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed Canada Day Long Weekend!
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, July 1 and Monday, July 3 to celebrate Canada Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›