Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy the convenience of banking with Christian Credit Union and the personal service I receive when I call my branch. The ability to deposit and withdraw money at other credit unions with no service fees is great. The Youth Banking...read more
Teara FragosoSatisfied Member

School Projects & Programs

Leder School of Business

January 19, 2018

Case Competition

On Friday, November 24, The Leder School of Business at The King’s University hosted a Business Case Competition. Students were asked to create a marketing plan for Pend Oreille Shores Resort in Hope, Idaho, USA. The resort is surrounded by beautiful scenery and offers activities for the whole family. There is no vacancy during the summer months but in the winter months there are a number of rooms available.

Students were asked to create a marketing plan that would attract Canadians to the resort. Each team had to analyze the problem, develop a plan, and present their recommendations to a panel of judges. A lot of great ideas were shared and the top three teams were awarded with a week-long trip to the resort. Christian Credit Union sponsored the event and Phil Geusebroek, Director of Marketing, participated as a judge.

LederCaseCompetition_1

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

The Credit Union Difference
As a credit union member… You’re an owner. Credit unions are collectively owned by the people who belong to them. That makes each of our 5.7 million members a shareholder. You’ll always get...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Investing 101
At Christian Credit Union our Financial Advisors use a proven and sensible process to navigate the investment decision. Often when prospective members come in they...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Cyber Security is a Team Effort
Cyber attacks and data theft are real threats to all Canadians and every credit union. No organization or individual is immune. So how do you make sure you don’t become...

Read More ›