Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I handle my accounts online and by email very easily. When I have a question I call, and there is always a friendly person on the phone to help me out. Sometimes I need a very patient person, and that...read more
Joanne VegterSatisfied Member

School Projects & Programs

Leder School of Business

January 19, 2018

Case Competition

On Friday, November 24, The Leder School of Business at The King’s University hosted a Business Case Competition. Students were asked to create a marketing plan for Pend Oreille Shores Resort in Hope, Idaho, USA. The resort is surrounded by beautiful scenery and offers activities for the whole family. There is no vacancy during the summer months but in the winter months there are a number of rooms available.

Students were asked to create a marketing plan that would attract Canadians to the resort. Each team had to analyze the problem, develop a plan, and present their recommendations to a panel of judges. A lot of great ideas were shared and the top three teams were awarded with a week-long trip to the resort. Christian Credit Union sponsored the event and Phil Geusebroek, Director of Marketing, participated as a judge.

LederCaseCompetition_1

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed Labour Day Long Weekend
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, September 1 and Monday, September 3 for Labour Day! Enjoy your long weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›