Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The concept of a Christian Credit Union is very appealing to me. My children like the Youth Banking Program and I’m very impressed with the polite, genuine staff I met at the branch. ...read more
Catherine RothSatisfied Member

School Projects & Programs

2002 Christian Credit Union’s Building Legacies Golf Classic a Huge Success!

September 01, 2002

Almost $14,000 was raised for Parkland Immanuel Christian School, Edmonton in the inaugural Building Legacies Golf Classic held on a beautiful, sunny Saturday at Raven Crest Golf and Country Club on August 17, 2002. Twenty golfers including Peter Lindhout, General Manager and John Veldkamp, Commercial Loans Officer, raised dollars via sponsorship. A big Thank You goes out to Ron Bos, tournament organizer for his hard work and dedication in making the tournament a reality.

For more information about Parkland Immanuel Christian School Click Here.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

New Credit Card Offering
Effective July 31, 2018, our credit union will be switching from CUETS Financial to a new credit card provider. Our new card offering will provide options to our members that...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›