Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy banking with Christian Credit union. The staff makes it easy for me to bank even though I don’t live close to a branch. ...read more
Paul BerkenboschCanmore, AB

School Projects & Programs

2002 Christian Credit Union’s Building Legacies Golf Classic a Huge Success!

September 01, 2002

Almost $14,000 was raised for Parkland Immanuel Christian School, Edmonton in the inaugural Building Legacies Golf Classic held on a beautiful, sunny Saturday at Raven Crest Golf and Country Club on August 17, 2002. Twenty golfers including Peter Lindhout, General Manager and John Veldkamp, Commercial Loans Officer, raised dollars via sponsorship. A big Thank You goes out to Ron Bos, tournament organizer for his hard work and dedication in making the tournament a reality.

For more information about Parkland Immanuel Christian School Click Here.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Lethbridge branch closed until 11:30 Today
The Lethbridge branch will be closed until 11:30 am today to celebrate Whoop Up days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause....

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›