Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy the convenience of banking with Christian Credit Union and the personal service I receive when I call my branch. The ability to deposit and withdraw money at other credit unions with no service fees is great. The Youth Banking...read more
Teara FragosoSatisfied Member

School Projects & Programs

Edmonton Christian School’s High School

September 01, 2004

Due to an enrollment increase of 40% in the past 3 years, the Edmonton Society for Christian Education, known as Edmonton Christian Schools, embarked on an ambitious expansion of its facilities to accommodate the increase in students. 1,090 students are enrolled at Edmonton Christian Schools, which operates 3 campuses. Since 1999, Edmonton Christian Schools has been an alternative program under Edmonton Public Schools.

$2.6 million in financing was approved to complete a retrofit of the High School campus including a new gymnasium, increased classrooms and student areas. The addition was completed at the end of September 2004. Edmonton Christian Schools’ future plans include the relocation of the North East campus. Through members’ deposits, the Christian Credit Union is thankful it could play a part in expanding Christian education in Edmonton.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Annual Meetings and Open Membership
Thank you to everyone who attended our annual meetings where we enjoyed great food, music, and fellowship. At the AGM in Edmonton, bylaw changes were approved to expand our membership to...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Biblical Investment Principles
The Investment and RRSP season is in full swing and with that comes investment choices. In the Fall Update Publication I wrote about Biblical Stewardship - Six Biblically Transcendent...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Black Book of Scams 2nd Edition
Scammers are sneaky and sly. They can target anyone, from youngsters to retirees. They can also target businesses. No one is immune to fraud. Our...

Read More ›