Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

The concept of a Christian Credit Union is very appealing to me. My children like the Youth Banking Program and I’m very impressed with the polite, genuine staff I met at the branch. ...read more
Catherine RothSatisfied Member

School Projects & Programs

Edmonton Christian School’s High School Commissioning Service

May 01, 2004

It was a time of praise and thanksgiving at the Edmonton Christian High School Commissioning and Dedication Service, held on January 29, 2004. Planning for the newly renovated and expanded Senior High Campus began in 1999. The commissioning service was a cause for celebration as countless hours of prayer, hard work and dedication to the project were realized.

A meditation was given by Rev. Cecil VanNiejenhuis and congratulations were received from the City of Edmonton, the Province of Alberta and Edmonton Public Schools.

The highlight of the evening was the dedication of a stained glass mural, created by the 2003 Art 30 class, which depicts the creation story.

We invite you to come for a tour anytime and join with us in our excitement of this new facility located at 14304 - 109 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta.

Melanie St. Andrews
Development Coordinator
The Edmonton Society of Christian Education
(780) 408-7933

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Shred Fests Wrap Up
Thank you to everyone who came out to the Shred Fest in Lethbridge and Edmonton. We enjoyed great food, free paper shredding, and fun for the whole family! It was...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Six Transcendent Principles
Fall is always a special time in the year; it is a time when everything seems to be new again. The kids go back to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Millennials Top Target for Fraudsters
Education and better protection needed   Millennials are the leading target for fraudsters according to new data from Equifax Canada, which flagged this age group for 49...

Read More ›