Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy banking with Christian Credit union. The staff makes it easy for me to bank even though I don’t live close to a branch. ...read more
Paul BerkenboschCanmore, AB

School Projects & Programs

Covenant Christian School of Leduc switches banking and Obtains Computer Loan

May 01, 2005

In January 2005 the Leduc Society for Christian Education, which operates Covenant Christian School, obtained a computer loan and switched their day-to-day banking to the Christian Credit Union.

The computer loan enabled the school to upgrade their computer lab from 15 to 25 computers. In addition, an operating loan was provided to the school to accommodate their day-to-day banking. Hilde de Jonge, Business Administrator indicates that she appreciates the automated services provided through the Christian Credit Union. Through the use of www.paymentsanytime.com and www.christiancu.ca, the school is able to collect tuition automatically from parents by using automated funds transfer, pay and post date utility bills and check balances.

Covenant Christian School in Leduc educates 134 students in grades 1-9.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Shred Fests Wrap Up
Thank you to everyone who came out to the Shred Fest in Lethbridge and Edmonton. We enjoyed great food, free paper shredding, and fun for the whole family! It was...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›