Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy the convenience of banking with Christian Credit Union and the personal service I receive when I call my branch. The ability to deposit and withdraw money at other credit unions with no service fees is great. The Youth Banking...read more
Teara FragosoSatisfied Member

School Projects & Programs

Covenant Christian School of Leduc switches banking and Obtains Computer Loan

May 01, 2005

In January 2005 the Leduc Society for Christian Education, which operates Covenant Christian School, obtained a computer loan and switched their day-to-day banking to the Christian Credit Union.

The computer loan enabled the school to upgrade their computer lab from 15 to 25 computers. In addition, an operating loan was provided to the school to accommodate their day-to-day banking. Hilde de Jonge, Business Administrator indicates that she appreciates the automated services provided through the Christian Credit Union. Through the use of www.paymentsanytime.com and www.christiancu.ca, the school is able to collect tuition automatically from parents by using automated funds transfer, pay and post date utility bills and check balances.

Covenant Christian School in Leduc educates 134 students in grades 1-9.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed May Long Weekend
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, May 20 and Monday, May 22 to celebrate Victoria Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

The Spiritual Disciplines of Lifestyle by Dr. Ken Bo - Part Two
Your Financial Advisor team at Christian Credit Union partners with a faith based resource group called Kingdom Advisors. In the last newsletter, we took an...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Little Black Book of Scams
Every year, Canadians lose millions of dollars to the activities of scammers who bombard us with online, mail, door-to-door and telephone scams. We are...

Read More ›