Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

I enjoy banking with Christian Credit union. The staff makes it easy for me to bank even though I don’t live close to a branch. ...read more
Paul BerkenboschCanmore, AB

School Projects & Programs

Calgary Society for Christian Education (CSCE) Transfers Banking

September 01, 2006

This summer, CSCE operating Calgary Christian School transferred their day-to-day banking to Christian Credit Union. To facilitate this request, the Society was provided with a $1 million operating line of credit. It is anticipated that this line of credit secured with a 1st mortgage, will save the Society thousands of dollars in interest costs as it utilizes available cash flow to offset borrowing.

Calgary Christian School’s two campuses are home to more than 700 students from Kindergarten to grade 12, representing more than 100 different churches in the city and surrounding area. Calgary Christian School took advantage of free Switch Automated Funds Transfer Program and utilizes Internet banking services to facilitate banking with the Edmonton branch.

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

Closed Canada Day Long Weekend!
Christian Credit Union will be closed Saturday, July 1 and Monday, July 3 to celebrate Canada Day. Have a great weekend!...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Your Finances and Retirement
The retirement stage is upon us faster than most expect. There is no doubt it’s an exciting time however many people underestimate the major day...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Mobile Applications Used by Fraudsters
To ensure safe mobile banking on Android devices, please ensure you do not have following apps on your device. Cybercriminals use these applications to facilitate fraud on the...

Read More ›