Christian Credit Union
Personal BankingBusiness BankingFinancial PlanningInsurance PlanningNext Steps for Young AdultsYouth Banking Program

We run a business. Sometimes we receive a cheque, drawn on a major bank, from someone at church. We just can’t figure that out - why would someone from church NOT bank at the Christian Credit Union? It’s like...read more
John & Teena Vant Land Bridge Central Service & Towing Ltd.

School Projects & Programs

Rosemary Sloot Exhibition

November 27, 2012

The King’s University College is pleased to present:

Immigrant: New Works by Rosemary Sloot
November 27, 2012 – January 15, 2013

In the artists words, "This is an exhibition that deals with the post-war emigration of the Dutch to Canada. In telling my family’s story I am, in part, telling the story of every Dutch immigrant and in telling of the post-war experience, I am touching on every immigrant Canadian’s story."

- Rosemary Sloot

Contact The King’s University College for more information. 

‹ Go Back | Share Post

News & Events

CUETS Financial Transaction Data
Due to contractual relationship changes, Effective October 1, 2018, you will not be able to access your CUETS Financial credit card transactions in Internet Banking. All historical credit card transaction...

Read More ›

Financial Planning

Prepared
On March 8, 2018 our membership voted its approval to open our credit union to include all Christians. What a momentous day! It confirmed to...

Read More ›

Fraud Prevention

Interac Flash- Top 3 Myths Debunked
Myth 1 Fraudsters can use a transmitter to electronically pick pocket my personal...

Read More ›